Assembled expander connectors without collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (rear)
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- These two-part expander connectors without collar have tapered conical cavities for hexagon nuts or screws. Tightening of the thread presses the connector against inner tube wall (rawle plug effect), providing a connection resistand to tension. The intensitiy of this resistance depends to a degree from the quality of the tubes (tolerances, roughness, welding seam, etc.) and as well the torque of the tightening. We advise to check the application beforehand.
- Stepped bores in the tube (outer bore larger than the diameter of the screw head, inner hole suitable for the respective thread) and use of slotted or hexagon socket screws allow high extraction forces without deformation of the tube wall.
- Right-angled connection to trusses
- Tube extensions (1 expander with nut and 1 expander with screw)
- Subsequent installation of shelf compartments in already existing constructions
- Frequently disassembled and reassembled racks
- Invisible connections
- Order-related production for individual article sizes! Please ask for minimum quantity.
- SO = this dimension has an easier fit than standard and can be pressed in to standard wall thickness without the help of tools
You might also be interested in
Assembled expander plugs with collar for square tubes, hexagon nuts or screws plugged
Assembled expander plugs with collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (rear)
Assembled expander plugs with collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (in the front)
Assembled expander plugs with collar for square tubes with two hexagon nuts