Sight plugs with chrome-/nickel-coloured metal cover for round tubes
Your session has expired, please log in again.
chrome-/ nickel coloured
- Chrome-/nickel-coloured metal cover:
- The metal cover features normally has some play to the plug.
- The metal cover is conditionally scratch-resistant and is not considered to be high-gloss nickel-plated.
- The metal cover has limited corrosion resistance (outdoor application + humidity).
- As a rule, odd outside pipe diameters rounded to 1/10 mm (as part of the article or order number) indicate that these sizes originate from or are common in the Imperial system.