Vibration damping adjustable machine feet made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide, zinced steel thread and rubber base
- A thicker anti-slip-plate absorbs vibrations.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 30° slopes on floors and equipment.
- There are two prepared screw-on holes (closed).
- Compressors, feeders, vibrators, cleaning machines
- The machine foot is the right solution in context of light loads.
- The vulcanized polyamide base is also used to solve vibration problems.
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFEA 83 M16x 50
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread