Anti vibration machine feet made of stainless steel with vulcanized rubber base
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- Included in the scope of delivery: 2 nuts, 1 washer, 1 tooth lock washer
- The rubber of the machine base is 10 mm thick and the surface has circular veins for optimal vibration damping.
- The foot is made of pressed moulded sheet metal. The vulcanized rubber is firmly attached to the sheet. This prevents the penetration of bacteria and ensures a high standard of hygiene.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 5° slopes on floors and equipment.
- Machine tools, injection moulding units, shearing machines, vibrators, printing machines, etc. ...
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
- Regulation from the top of the screw.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread