Machine feet made of stainless steel with vulcanized rubber pad
- Depending on the size of the thread/base diameter, the machine base has a two-sided chamfer or a hexagon as key flat.
- The foot is made of pressed moulded sheet metal. The vulcanized rubber is firmly attached to the sheet. This prevents the penetration of bacteria and ensures a high standard of hygiene.
- Die abgerundete Form und der verdeckte Übergang vom Fuß zum Gewinde erleichtern die Reinigung.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 10° slopes on floors and equipment.
- Food industry
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFSSR 50 M10x 50
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread
You might also be interested in
Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base
Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base (to cope slopes on the floor and equipment)
Anti vibration machine feet made of stainless steel with vulcanized EPDM- rubber pad
Machine feet made of stainless steel with sealing bush and vulcanized rubber pad