Machine feet made of stainless steel with vulcanized rubber pad
- Depending on the size of the thread or the foot diameter, the machine foot is provided with a chamfer on both sides or with a hexagon as a spanner flat.
- The foot is made of pressed moulded sheet metal. The vulcanized rubber is firmly attached to the sheet. This prevents the penetration of bacteria and ensures a high standard of hygiene.
- Die abgerundete Form und der verdeckte Übergang vom Fuß zum Gewinde erleichtern die Reinigung.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 10°.
- Food industry
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread
You might also be interested in
Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base
Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base (to cope slopes on the floor and equipment)
Anti vibration machine feet made of stainless steel with vulcanized EPDM- rubber pad
Machine feet made of stainless steel with sealing bush and vulcanized rubber pad