Machine feet made of stainless steel with sealing bush, fixing system and vulcanized rubber pad
- The machine base has a sealing bush that covers parts of the thread. An O-ring is incorporated inside the bush. The sealing ring prevents the penetration of dirt by mechanically sticking to the thread surface. Thus the strictest legal hygiene standards are fulfilled.
- Die abgerundete Form und der verdeckte Übergang vom Fuß zum Gewinde erleichtern die Reinigung.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 10°.
- Pharmaceutical industry, food industry, beverage industry, dairies, chemical industry
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Rubber-pad made of white EPDM (high resistance against chemical degreaser and solvent)
- Character dimension "L2" corresponds to the maximum usable stroke in mm.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread