Vibration damping adjustable machine feet made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide, zinced steel thread and rubber base
- A thicker rubber plate absorbs oscillations and vibrations.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 4°.
- There are two prepared screw-on holes (closed).
- Compressors, feeders, vibrators, cleaning machines
- The foot is used in work areas with low stress.
- The vulcanised polyamide base is used to solve vibration problems.
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread