Zinced steel machine feet for damping tangential acceleration
- The machine foot counteracts the tangential acceleration forces during the working process of machines. These forces cause an imbalance which stresses the clamping / bearing points of the machines.
- Machine tools, injection moulding units, shearing machines, vibrators, printing machines, etc. ...
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Put the base with the flange completely screwed under the machine bed.
- From above screw the threaded stem in the hole of the machine bed.
- To align the machine, use the three holes in the top flange or the three milled grooves.
- Holes and grooves are arranged on the circumference at an angle of 120° to each other.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread