Anti vibration machine feet made of yellow painted steel base and zinced steel thread with jam nut
Your session has expired, please log in again.
daffodil yellow RAL 1007
- Included in the scope of delivery: 2 nuts, 1 washer, 1 tooth lock washer
- The rubber of the machine base is 10 mm thick and the surface has circular veins for optimal vibration damping.
- Machine tools, injection moulding units, shearing machines, vibrators, printing machines, etc. ...
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
- The machine footis characterized by a simple and precise adjustment of its vibration damping bearing. To achieve the desired damping, turn the square head of the thread. Then block the adjustment with the clamping nut provided for this purpose.
- For higher loads an anti-vibration plate NBR 90 Shore can be supplied.
- Thread with hexagon head
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread