Anti vibration machine feet made of zinced steel with vulcanized rubber base
- Included in the scope of delivery: 2 nuts, 1 washer, 1 tooth lock washer
- The rubber of the machine base is 10 mm thick and the surface is infused with circular veins for optimum vibration damping.
- The foot is made of pressed moulded sheet metal. The vulcanized rubber is firmly attached to the sheet. This prevents the penetration of bacteria and ensures a high standard of hygiene.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 5°.
- Machine tools, injection moulding units, shearing machines, vibrators, printing machines, etc. ...
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- The machine foot is adjusted via the square on the threaded head.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread