Vibration damping adjustable machine feet made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide, stainless steel thread and rubber base
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- A thicker anti-slip-plate absorbs vibrations.
- Depending on the size of the thread/base diameter, the machine base has a two-sided chamfer or a hexagon as key flat.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 4° slopes on floors and equipment.
- There are two prepared screw-on holes (closed).
- Compressors, feeders, vibrators, cleaning machines
- The machine foot is the right solution in context of light loads.
- The vulcanized polyamide base is also used to solve vibration problems.
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFEP 83 M14x 50
- Thread made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread