Machine feet made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide and stainless steel thread, optional with antislip pad (A)
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 4° slopes on floors and equipment.
- There are two prepared screw-on holes (closed).
- Packaging industry, conveyor systems, automation industry, office desks, aluminium profiles
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFPFS 83 M10x 50 (A)
- Thread made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
- L = lower maximum load
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread