Machine feet made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide with stainless steel thread, optional with antislip pad (A)
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 4°.
- There are two prepared screw-on holes (closed).
- Packaging industry, conveyor systems, automation industry, office desks, aluminium profiles
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Thread made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
- L = lower maximum load
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread