Machine feet made of stainless steel with two fixing holes (optional with antislip pad)
- The solid stainless steel design makes the foot highly resilient. The rounded shape makes cleaning easier.
- The machine foot has two fixing holes
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- The base is optionally available with a non-slip rubber plate that is firmly bonded to the stainless steel plate.
- Please order separately (MFJxG, x = D)!
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread