Eccentric machine feet made of stainless steel with one fixing hole (optional with antislip pad)
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The machine foot has its threaded spindle displaced from the centre of the foot plate which provides a larger distance between spindle and fixing hole.
- The solid stainless steel design makes the foot highly resilient. The rounded shape makes cleaning easier.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 8° slopes on floors and equipment.
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFKCF 110 M16 x 100
- The foot can be supplied with anti-slip rubber plate which is glued on the stainless steel plate.
- Please order separately (MFKCFxG, x = D)!
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread