Form- punched machine feet made of stainless steel with 2 or 4 fixing holes
- The machine foot can cope with up to 8° slopes on floors and equipment.
- The machine foot offers the possibility to personalize the base with your company logo.
- From the foot diameter Ø123 mm there are 4 mounting holes.
- Palletizing machines, woodworking machines, generally in production machines
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFDH 85 M16x 100
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
You might also be interested in
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and check nut
Form- punched machine feet with black cataphoresis dip coating and 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and vulcanized rubber