Form- punched machine feet made of stainless steel with 2 or 4 fixing holes
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 8°.
- The machine foot offers the possibility to personalize the base with your company logo.
- From the foot diameter Ø123 mm there are 4 mounting holes.
- Palletising machines, woodworking machines, general in production machines
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
You might also be interested in
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and check nut
Form- punched machine feet with black cataphoresis dip coating and 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and vulcanized rubber