Machine feet made of stainless steel with two fixing holes, optional with antislip pad (A)
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- Depending on the size of the thread/base diameter, the machine base has a two-sided chamfer or a hexagon as key flat.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 5° slopes on floors and equipment.
- The machine foot has a turned surface finishing.
- The antislip pad is supplied without holes.
- The thread is screwed into the foot and can be turned!
- Food industry, chemical industry, cosmetics industry, beverage industry, wine cellars
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFSSH 80 M14x 50 (A)
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread