Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and check nut
- The clamping nut locks the screw firmly with the foot.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 8°.
- The machine foot offers the possibility to personalize the base with your company logo.
- Palletising machines, woodworking machines, general in production machines
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread