System connection for cable chain KBKPM with minor force transmission to suspended ceiling, wall and furniture
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The system connection is available for following cable chains:
- - 1x KBKPM
- Elastic clamps on the back fix the system connection in drilling depths from 1 mm to 30 mm.
- All visible parts are from visco-plastic material with "iced" surface structure.
- System connection with minor force transmission to suspended ceilings:
- For connecting the cable routing chain to a plasterboard ceiling, the more stable POM variant (only in white) of the system connection is recommended. Low forces acting on the cable chain are thus directly transferred to the suspended ceiling. The load-bearing capacity of the ceiling must be checked here.
- The slot to insert the cables maybe closed via related insert.
- System connection with transmission of forces up to 100 kg onconcrete slab:
- The system connection can be used as a "purely optical" cover (PP variant: silver, black, white) by cutting off the locking forks at the nominal separation points. Forces exerted on the cable chain are transmitted directly to the concrete slab using a tension rope and a mounting sleeve. For this purpose, corresponding dowels are anchored in the raw ceiling and connected to the pull cable.
- For this type of application the following articles must be ordered additionally:
- Tension KBKZ2B
- Mounting sleeve KBKZ2C