Round covering plugs, removable, reusable
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- For closure of unused bores or assembly holes in sheets, panels and housings
- Simple, fast and sure
- Free of halogen
- UL and CSA certified (USA)
- 105 °C Max. permissible operating temperature
- Burning behaviour: UL 94V-2
- As a rule, odd pipe outside diameters rounded to a 1/10 mm (as element of article number or order number) are an indication that these sizes originate from the Imperial System or are common there.
You might also be interested in
Round covering plugs for different thicknesses of wall and diameters
Round covering plugs for different thicknesses of wall and central fit
Round covering and closing plugs made of polyamide for different thicknesses of wall and central fit
Round blind cover for closing borings in ceilings and furniture not required any more