Form- punched machine feet made of stainless steel with 2 or 4 fixing holes and vulcanized rubber
- The machine foot offers the possibility to personalize the base with your company logo.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 8° slopes on floors and equipment.
- The vulcanized rubber mounting surface can be drilled through and screwed to the floor.
- For foot diameter Ø 85 mm 2 mounting holes are possible.
- From foot diameter 123 mm 4 mounting holes are possible.
- Palletizing machines, woodworking machines, generally in production machines
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFDR 85 M16x 100
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread
You might also be interested in
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and check nut
Form- punched machine feet with black cataphoresis dip coating and 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes
Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and vulcanized rubber