Machine feet made of stainless steel with sealing bush, fixing system and vulcanized rubber pad
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The machine base has a sealing bush that covers parts of the thread. An O-ring is incorporated inside the bush. The sealing ring prevents the penetration of dirt by mechanically sticking to the thread surface. Thus the strictest legal hygiene standards are fulfilled.
- Die abgerundete Form und der verdeckte Übergang vom Fuß zum Gewinde erleichtern die Reinigung.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 10° slopes on floors and equipment.
- Pharmaceutical industry, food industry, beverage industry, dairies, chemical industry
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
- Machine foot made of stainless steel AISI 316 (A4)
- Rubber-pad made of white EPDM (high resistance against chemical degreaser and solvent)
- Character dimension "L2" corresponds to the maximum usable stroke in mm.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread