Anti vibration machine feet made of yellow painted steel base and zinced steel thread with jam nut
- Included in the scope of delivery: 2 nuts, 1 washer, 1 tooth lock washer
- The rubber of the machine base is 10 mm thick and the surface is infused with circular veins for optimum vibration damping.
- Machine tools, injection moulding units, shearing machines, vibrators, printing machines, etc. ...
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
- The machine foot is characterised by simple and precise adjustment of its vibration-damping bearing. To achieve the desired damping, the square head of the thread is turned. The adjustment is then secured with the lock nut provided.
- For higher loads, a vibration-damping plate made of NBR with a hardness of 90 Shore can be supplied.
- Thread with hexagon head
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread