System connection for cable chain KBKPM with minor force transmission to suspended ceiling, wall and furniture
- The system connection is available for following cable chains:
- - 1x KBKPM
- Elastic clamps on the back fix the system connection in drilling depths from 1 mm to 30 mm.
- All visible parts are from visco-plastic material with "iced" surface structure.
- System connection with minor force transmission to suspended ceilings:
- For connecting the cable chain to a plasterboard ceiling, the more stable POM version (only in white) of the system connection is recommended. Low forces acting on the cable chain are thus transferred directly into the suspended ceiling. The load-bearing capacity of the ceiling must be checked.
- The slot for the cable entry is closed with the corresponding insert.
- System connection with transmission of forces up to 100 kg onconcrete slab:
- By separating the snap-in forks at the predetermined separation points, the system connection can be used as a "purely optical" cover (PP variant: silver, black, white). The tensile forces acting on the cable guide chain are introduced directly into the raw ceiling via a tension cable and a fastening sleeve. For this purpose, corresponding dowels are anchored in the raw ceiling and connected to the tension cable.
- For this type of application the following articles must be ordered additionally:
- Tension KBKZ2B
- Mounting sleeve KBKZ2C