Group GGUG 2000
Heavy duty (intended use) articulated glides with PTFE slide base
Your session has expired, please log in again.
black RAL 9005
- Very good noise damping due to plastic/rubber buffers in the sliding insert.
- Good slippage due to PTFE gliding base surface
- Well suited for textile/carpet floors
- The floor glider is conditionally suitable for smooth floors (unintentional slipping of the chair - to be tested by the user).
- Abrasion of the gliding surface is subject to floor conditions (surface, floor pollution, etc.) and the load on the chair (to be tested by the user. A guarantee cannot be given by the manufacturer)
- The article groups GGx2000 have been tested by the LGA with a displacement test and a tilt/fall test and are randomly tested annually. The tilt and fall test is already a test procedure that goes far beyond the normal or intended use of the chairs. In the event that chairs are pushed with momentum against fixed floor thresholds, we cannot accept any warranty, although moving chairs against floor thresholds is not critical for the intended use by the user. When stacking chairs and for contract seating, ensure that the floor is level and free of cracks and solid floor thresholds.
- The shafts of the furniture glides are fitted with screw fins to facilitate installation in the tubes (wall thickness 2 mm).
- Shaft for tube diameter 20 mm is available with screw rib or clamp trips.
- Further shaft measures starting with 19x1-1,5
- Further base measures up to appr. 60 mm
- No materials possible for reinforcement or electrical diverting.
- e.S. = extra shank
- Series GGx2000 are patented.
- Patent 23 312 EP/PCT - DE 199 23 320