Assembled expander plugs with collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (rear)
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- These two-piece expander bushes with collar have conical chambers for hexagon nuts and screws. Tightening of the thread presses the outer wall of the insert against the inner tube wall (rawle plug effect). This effect requires entire tightening of the thread.
- The bushings are designed for precisely defined wall thicknesses according to the specifications in the table.
- Use as threaded plugs in combination with adjustable feet or adjusting screws -> see category "Adjustment and levelling parts" - Expander effect only with fully tightened adjusting screw!
- Tube extensions (1 expander with nut and 1 expander with screw)
- Fixing of wheels and castors
The load capacity data refer to the use in steel tubes.
- Order-related production for individual article sizes! Please ask for minimum quantity.
- OL = without ribs
- LG = special type with 3 nut cavities
You might also be interested in
Assembled expander connectors without collar for square tubes, hexagon nuts or screws plugged
Assembled expander connectors without collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (rear)
Assembled expander connectors without collar for square tubes with one hexagon nut (in the front)
Assembled expander connectors without collar for square tubes with two hexagon nuts