Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base and fixing straps
- The cast-in mounting plate ensures that the foot dampens vibrations even after it has been fixed to the floor.
- The machine foot can be fixed to the floor.
- The rounded and hygienic design of this type enables easy and quick cleaning.
- The embedded rubber meets the USDA standard for rubber products.
- The machine foot can compensate for uneven floors up to 5°.
- The load capacity of the screw (buckling length!) may be less than indicated in the table.
Welding plates made of stainless steel with thread, for welding to square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread