Form- punched machine feet made of galvanized steel with 4 fixing holes and vulcanized rubber
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 8° slopes on floors and equipment.
- The machine foot offers the possibility to personalize the base with your company logo.
- The vulcanized rubber mounting surface can be drilled through and screwed to the floor.
- Palletizing machines, woodworking machines, generally in production machines
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFDZ 124 M16x 100
- Delivery with additional steel nut possible.
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with nickel-plated brass thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with nickel-plated brass thread