Machine feet made of stainless steel with rubber base and fixing plates
Your session has expired, please log in again.
- The cast-in mounting plate ensures that the foot absorbs vibrations even after floor mounting.
- The machine foot can be fixed to the floor.
- The rounded and hygienic design of this type facilitates cleaning.
- The embedded rubber meets the USDA standard for rubber products.
- The machine foot can cope with up to 5° slopes on floors and equipment.
The load capacity of the screw can be lower than indicated in the table overview (buckling length!)
Group + D + M + Thread Length ---> MFMB2 75 M16 x 100
Stainless steel end plates with thread, ready to be welded into square tubes
Stainless steel washers (DIN 125A, DIN 9021)
Stainless steel nuts (DIN 934, DIN 439B)
Threaded plugs for round tubes with stainless steel thread
Threaded plugs for square tubes with stainless steel thread