Group SH 120
Tension wire holder with stainless steel hook nail
Your session has expired, please log in again.
moss green RAL 6005
black RAL 9005
traffic grey A RAL 7042
- The advantage of the wire holders is that the parts can be pre-assembled before the fence is erected and on the construction site the inserted tension wire is fixed inseparably by a simple hammer blow.
- It is advantageous if, when drilling the locating holes, the protective coating is pressed against the pipe by a drill bush so that no space can form between the pipe and the coating (danger of rust formation).
- The specified load values apply to tubular pile drillings with Ø8-8.1mm for pile tube wall thicknesses up to approx. 2.5 mm and are to be understood as maximum values without safety margin - prerequisite is a pre-damage-free assembly or pre-assembly above approx. 5° C (risk of frost fracture).
- At the specified values, the tension wire holder is only pulled out of the tubular post to such an extent that the function is retained after the load is removed.
- The radial and axial load values are alternative. A combined load with maximum values of each is improper.
- During installation, the wire holders must not be driven in at an angle or tilted. They must remain in their original welding bag packaging until assembly or pre-assembly, so that the assembly moisture of the wire holders of at least 1.5% is maintained
- Wire clamps are only suitable for professional assembled fences referring to valid norms or to the state-of-the-art.
- For high loaded wire meshes (snow, brushwood, if so with wind pressure) use type SH 500.
- Special colours (colours, minimum quantities, set-up costs, pricing and surcharges)
- With your engraved company logo (tooling costs, minimum quantities, set-up costs)