Group RVB 90
Multi-purpose, form- and friction-locking 90 Grad connectors for round tubes
Your session has expired, please log in again.
black RAL 9005
- Due to the significant expander effect usage of thin-walled tubes in connection with less strength is not recommendable (soft flexible Aluminium and plastic with tube wall thickness 1 mm).
- The screw which screws down the pre-assembled cone nut (positioned in the connector) reaches through the profile which has to be fixed under 90° - this screw is not part of the delivery and will be assigned and assembled by the customer after fixing of needed length.
- The exhaustion strength depends essentially on the tube tolerance and the surface condition of the inner tube (smooth coatings reaching into the inner tube should be avoided and lubricant residues removed).
- For 90° connections of round tubes with profiles such as round tube, flat oval tube or profiles with half-round protrusion
- Tube connectors are supplied pre-assembled.
- The connector is pressed into tube 1 up to the collar stop and tube 2 is frictionally screwed/tightened after positive contact with tube 1.
- It is possible with relatively low tightening moments to achieve high pull-out strengths in dry, bare, oil- and coating-fee pipes of sufficient strength.
- Connections can be back set up to dead stop of the cone, but pay attention to the strength of the tube (widening of tube).
- Further sizes (nominal-Ø and wall thickness of tube)
- Sizes RVB 90 for docking tube 2 with variational tube diameter