Group RVB 180/2
Multi-purpose, friction-locking 90 Grad connectors for round and square tubes
Your session has expired, please log in again.
black RAL 9005
- Due to the significant expander effect usage of thin-walled tubes in connection with less strength is not recommendable (soft flexible Aluminium and plastic with tube wall thickness 1 mm).
- The screw which screws down the pre-assembled cone nut (positioned in the connector) reaches through the profile which has to be fixed under 90° - this screw is not part of the delivery and will be assigned and assembled by the customer after fixing of needed length.
- The pull-out strength depends mainly on the pipe tolerance and the surface condition of the inner pipe (smooth coatings that protrude into the inner pipe should be avoided, lubricant residues should be removed).
- For 90° connections of round tubes to profiles such as panels, walls, flat profiles, cabinets or enclosures.
- Tube connectors are supplied pre-assembled.
- The connector is pressed into tube 1 up to the collar stop and then frictionally screwed/tightened through tube 1 with the flat counterpart.
- With dry, bare, oil- and coating-free pipes with sufficient strength, high pull-out strengths can be achieved with relatively low tightening torques.
- The connections can be tightened up to the cone stop. However, the pipe strength must be observed (pipe expansion).
- Further sizes (nominal-Ø and wall thickness of tube)