Group RVB 180
Multi-purpose friction-locking 180 Grad connectors for round and square tubes
Your session has expired, please log in again.
black RAL 9005
- Due to the significant expander effect usage of thin-walled tubes in connection with less strength is not recommendable (soft flexible Aluminium and plastic with tube wall thickness 1 mm).
- The pull-out strength depends mainly on the pipe tolerance and the surface condition of the inner pipe (smooth coatings that protrude into the inner pipe should be avoided, lubricant residues should be removed).
- For connecting two pipes in a straight line (by 180°).
- Tube connectors are supplied pre-assembled.
- The connectors are pressed into the tubes on both sides up to the collar and are frictionally screwed/tightened with opposite rotation of the tubes.The connectors are inserted into the pipes on both sides up to the collar and screwed/braced frictionally by turning the pipes in opposite directions.
- With dry, bare, oil- and coating-free pipes with sufficient strength, high pull-out strengths can be achieved with relatively low tightening torques.
- The connections can be tightened up to the cone stop. However, the pipe strength must be observed (pipe expansion).
- Further sizes (nominal-Ø and wall thickness of tube)